What is StorMagic SvSAN?
SvSAN is the virtual SAN that makes the complex world of virtualized storage simple. Perfect for edge computing environments, the technology is based on software-defined storage that eliminates the need for physical SANs. SvSAN is designed to be very simple to install and manage whether deployed as part of a hyperconverged solution or as a storage-only target for any server environment.
How does SvSAN work?
- Creates highly available shared storage across two nodes or more
- Same code, regardless of hypervisor: vSphere, Hyper-V or KVM
- Works on any x86 server, all types of storage and any CPU
What makes SvSAN different?
- Built specifically for edge, SME and small datacenter
- Lightweight, low-cost architecture simplifies deployments
- One tiny witness capable of managing 1000 clusters