The SmartNode™; 4741, Covering analog port densities of 16, 24, 32, 48, 64, 72, 96, and 128, the SN4740 series can connect analog telephony equipment to SIP-based communication systems for just about any application, hotels, resorts, campus, and sprawling industrial facilities.
- Up to 128 FXS – 16, 24, 32, 48, 64, 72, 96, and 128 Analog ports. Long Reach FXS—10 km @ 3REN load. MWI, Caller-ID and AOC support. FXO is coming soon!
- Message Waiting – Message Waiting Subscription & Notify, MWI – Line reversal, high voltage and FSK support.
- Full VoIP protocol support – SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS**, SIPv2 over IPv6, RTP security with SRTP**, T.38, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Easy Management & Provisioning – Patton Cloud orchestrated, HTTPS zero-touch provisioning (Mutual Authentication), SNMP, command line interface and TR-069 for automated mass provisioning for efficient deployments.
- Call Quality Assessment & Monitoring – Powered by Patton Cloud; Call Quality monitoring ensures SLA is being met at the customer premise. CDR logging includes quality information, duration, Codec, etc. Accessible by Web and API (OSS/BSS integration).
- eSBC Upgrade Option – Simply by purchasing a software license, the SmartNode becomes a full blown eSBC. This capability prepares your voice network for next-generation SIP services and security.