Announcing Utimaco ESKM 8: The Most Interoperable and Integrated Key Manager
Data is the new oil. Securing access to data and making sure it is properly encrypted is one of the top priorities for IT organizations worldwide. Encryption is now a common requirement across many industries either though regulation or simply to follow best practices. But managing the keys to access encrypted data can be challenging.
Introducing ESKM 8, the latest and greatest key manager designed to meet the most stringent FIPS requirements at Level 3 and Level 4 while providing agility and flexibility with virtual ESKM that can be deployed on your choice of hypervisor.
- FIPS Certification Levels that Meet Your Compliance Requirements
- Choose from FIPS 140-2 Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 or Level 4.
- Unprecedented Capacity and Scalability
- Offer enormous capacity to manage more than 2 million keys, over 25,000 clients clustered across thousands of ESKM hardware or virtual appliances.
- Interoperability and Root of Trust
- Support Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) 2.1, native Key Management Protocol (KMS) and out of the box integration with Utimaco CryptoServer to provide a centralized root of trust.
- Industry leading support
- Anticipate your needs and focus on your business success. Support for partner applications and pre-qualified solutions included.