6 Technology Trends That Improve Data Security for any Cloud
Enterprises are moving more data to the cloud and running more applications in the cloud. But is your security framework flexible enough to protect any environment confidently? New developments from Cloud Providers offer enhanced security for any cloud environment– from private, public and hybrid clouds to multiclouds and edge-to-cloud.
But how can organizations extend platinum-level data security beyond public clouds to hybrid environments, including on-premises? This guide explains the six technology trends that improve data security for any cloud:
- Manage identity and access with zero trust
- Leverage BYOK with SaaS applications
- Extend BYOK with HSM integrations for cloud services
- Implement Google Cloud External Key Management Program
- Investigate Confidential Computing for data-in-use
- Control Windows BitLocker keys with external key managers
Complete the form opposite to download the white paper and start taking the steps necessary to improve cloud data security in your organization.