- Provide Presales and Post sales technical support on telecom access, IP networking and Time synchronization solutions to customers and partners.
- Prepare technical solution proposals and documentation for turnkey projects.
- Serve as Level 1 to Level 3 support for our customer and partners.
- Evaluate products and technologies for new solutions.
- Min. 1 – 2 years experiences with any of the following hands-on knowledge:
- LAN switches and routers
- VOIP gateways and system
- Fiber optic modems and multiplexers
- DNS & DHCP servers
- Window/Linux/UNIX OS environments
- Entry-level candidates or candidates with little experience with good attitude and technical background will be considered
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent
- IPv6 knowledge and experience will be an advantage
- CCNA certification is a must, other network certifications like CCNP/CCDP would be preferred
- Good working attitude
- Hardworking and eager to learn new technologies and skills